Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's All About Animals!

Hi! Chrissie here, to invite you to play along with my challenge: It's All About Animals!

For my card, I decided to use a whale image from The Alley Way stamps Sea Mates set.  Whales are mammals, so they do fall into the animal category.  :)



I used a Hero Arts/Studio Calico sunburst in the back and adhered the whale with foam adhesive.  I colored in some bling using alchol markers (Spectrum Noir DR7) and I added a little washi tape to the side of the card before adhering the card stock with more adhesive foam.

Now it's your turn! Show us your projects using animals! You have until April 9, 11:59 pm (EST) to enter.  Use the Linky below to play along - we can't wait to see what you come up with!!!




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!!!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animals. Thanks for inspiring us with the cute whale card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I love the sunburst pattern you did for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking I am going to jump in a challenge but life has been super busy. Hope to get back to participating. So happy to see how many people are playing along with the challenges! I do miss chatting with you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too Gwen! Hope all is well and we get to play along with us soon!
      Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to entry #25, Ardilla and thanks everyone for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete