Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Black, White and Another Color

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring almost month long challenge.

Our theme for this challenge is
Black, White and Another Color
Create a project using the colors black and white and add a third color of choice.
Every style is welcomed as long as you follow thrules.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is
The fabulous prize is winners choice of 3 single digi stamps!

Hello! My name is Sarah though I am commonly known by friends and online as Star (thus came Star Stampz!) My nick name derived back from the early days when I first began signing my artwork as Stargirl (and have done so ever since.)

Art has had a big influence on my life and who I am. Though I have dabbled in many styles and types discovering Japanese anime and it's art style is what renewed my vigor to draw. It helps that I'm also a complete geek ~ anime, Japanese culture, books, writing, fantasy, cartoons, music, musicals, etc.

I am not very crafty with paper scrapbooking or putting together beautiful cards and creations but when I discovered the world of digital stamping I was fascinated what others could do with the same art stamp. I have also always been fond of inking pen drawings in my sketchbooks. I have focused a lot on my digital art and other freelance projects but digital stamps is that perfect niche for being creative and getting back line art drawings. I always look forward to see what creations others have turned my stamps into.

Here are the inspiring creations of our awesome Design Team:


Isobel - Spring Rain

Carole - Maiko in Spring

Sharon

Joining use for this challenge we have to amazing guest designers
Caz from Bunny's Bits and Bobs
I live in Nottingham, UK, have  done so for 22 years now, after moving up from London...I've had a go at most things, learnt bobbin lace making...Also like to do x stitch..Now onto card making, which I started back in 2010... but do like 3d stuff also..especially since getting a cutting machine..I live with my very patient hubby Jim..who keeps me watered while i craft..lol

Sherry from Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads


Hi, I'm Sherry, I was born in Kentucky and now live in Washington. I'm a wife, mother and grandmother. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. Now I have found that I really enjoy making cards by hand and have began working with mixed media. I am so very excited to be a Guest Designer for Crafting by Designs.


Awesome inspiration for this challenge! Well it's over to you now to get crafty and share your amazing projects with us. Don't forget to check out the Designers and Guest designers and leave some love.
A reminder of a few rules for this challenge, which ends June 13th, link to your post not to your blog, no back dating and you can only enter three creations.
Happy Crafting!






2 comments:

  1. Please delete my entry as I've added it to the wrong challenge!
    Thanks,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sponsor and the DT samples. Thanks for the color recipe challenge.

    ReplyDelete