Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Recycle, Reuse, Repurpose!


Hello! Sharon here and I am hosting the new weekly challenge. Our challenge this week is to Recycle, Reuse or Re-Purpose. It's really not all that hard. Just Recycle, Reuse or Re-Purpose something on your card and let us know what it is. Some ideas are:  Old Greeting Cards, Ribbons, Buttons from old clothing, Tin Foil etc... 
We have a new Sponsor! Scrap 'N Dippity and one lucky winner will receive 
their choice of 3 images.



Open since November 2015, Scrap N' Dipity specializes in cute little digi's as well as cartoon dolls. My style is definitely eclectic, I like to create a bit of everything and go anywhere from cute to creepy - though my creepy is usually cute as well! My favourite things to draw are cute little animals, or dolls whether they are fairy or not, my only criteria is that they have big, pretty eyes! I started created graphics online with little pixel graphics, after over 10 years of doing that I decided I wanted to try my hand at something else. There are a few ladies from the pixel community who have crossed over to digital scrap booking and suggested I do the same. I started by transferring some of my pixel creations to digital stamps and never stopped!

And now for a little inspiration:

Sharon - Lil Snowmen
I used an old greeting card as my base.



Carole - Wind in my Hair Fairy








CraftyGirl - Lil Snowmen




Please be sure to show our sponsor a little love.

Please read the challenge rules. No back dating and you can link up your project below.
The challenge runs through July 25th.



Have fun and we cannot wait to see what you Recycle, Reuse or Re-Purpose!

3 comments:

  1. so nice projects from team !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love recycling. TFS and for hosting this fun challenge DT. Your creatios are amazing.

    ReplyDelete